Monday, March 8, 2010

Kami's Birthday 2010

 
This past weekend was my daughter, Kami's....u-hum....29th again birthday!!  

When she bought a pair of leopard shoes last month, I knew I had to make a pair of shoes like it!!  I really did want to make a shopping cake with shopping bags, purse, shoes, nighty or a bra, pearls and makeup and have it say "Shopping....Take me away!"  on it but that didn't pan out, and besides, that would be way too much cake to deal with for us!  So here is what I ended up with.  Shopping bag, shoe box, shoes and one present.  I forgot to make the bow for the present!!  What else is new!!  Anyway, Kami and everyone else loved the cake!  That's what counts, right?!!! 

  
 Close up of the shoe.  I used my friend, Jacque Benson's shoe tutorial to make this shoe. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment