Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy 35th Anniversary to Us!!!

Here's just a little tribute to our 35 years together! Thought you might have fun seeing these!!!





Joe when he was about 3 or 4 years old

Rhonda at 5 years old.

Just before Joe went on his mission in 1966

Rhonda's high school picture in 1973



Our wedding announcement.


Outside the Provo Temple







Wow! Look at all that buttercream!!


~ The wedding party~

My sister Jill, my cousin D'Ann, my friend Michelle, my sister Jody, me, Joe, our friend Wayne, our friend Ralph, my brother Ronnie.



~My Family~

My grandma & grandpa Sorenson, Joe & I, my Mom & Jill, my Dad, Jody & Ronnie

~Joe's Family~
Joe's sister Lenora, brother Daniel, Grandpa Rasmussen, his Mom and Joe and I



~Our Children~
Ryan, JoMax & his wife Liz, Kami & her husband Eric, Mark

~Our precious grandchildren~
Carlee, Alec and Collin

Here we are in 2009! Still together, still happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment