Monday, December 8, 2008

Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip


I found this recipe online somewhere and I just had to try it!! It's similar to the Applebee's dip and I looooove that one!!! It was real easy to make and was very good! I think I'll make it for our New Year's party!!




1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 ounces cream cheese
pepper (optional)
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  • Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (8"X8" dish).
  • Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese are bubbling and melted.
  • Serve with chips or bread.



I bought some of those skinny baguettes, sliced them, butter them and then toasted them on a frying pan. They were sooooo good that way!!!

Happy calories!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment